Since 1987, AEP has been manufacturing commercial grade utility boxes, turf irrigation valve boxes, and utility underground enclosures. Our plastic underground enclosures are top quality and feature the following:
- Lightweight but still provides higher load and environment resistance qualities over our competitor’s products in plastic or concrete.
- Reduced Side Angle providing easier readjustments to grade while inside areas remain the same.
- Increased Break Resistance – Structural foamed plastic parts have a lower density than straight injection products.This allows a part to still provide high flexibility through proper design, while it continues to be more resistance to impact and bowing when installed.
- Non-Conductive or Sparking – Offers good qualities for uses in electrical or phone connnection junction boxes.
• Specification Grade Polyole Valve Boxes
• Meet Caltrans Standards
• Rectangular • Standard • Jumbo • Utility • Nestable
• Extensions • Round • Emitter Boxes • Quick Coupler
• Econo Boxes
• Standard Colors: Green-Purple-Tan-Black-Gray
• Custom Cover Markings • Valve Tags
• With or Without Mouse Holes
Made in California
We're there for you.
If you are experiencing a problem with either our products or services, then feel free to contact our responsive support team.
Office Hours: 8am to 5pm | Monday to Friday
EagleSpec Sales Group
10516 Spenceville Road, Penn Valley, CA 95946
Toll Free: (800) 648-4646
FAX: (866) 432-5300
EagleSpec Sales Group acts as a vital link between manufacturer and distributor continuously promoting and supporting the interests and values of the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver the highest level of professionalism and experience striving to be the best at what we can do while fostering a familial relationship among all.